cancel postpaid sim card

SOLVED
New Contributor

Re: cancel postpaid sim card

same problem I have sir/mam. 24/7/2018 7 pm around I buy this sim but I don't know that was postpaid sim . Sales man also lying to people they didn't explain clearly .they told me you don't have to pay if you are not using this sim after. I have only 1800 salary but your salesman force me to tell 2500 to the customer service. They didn't fill the form too .after my friends and other user explained me about this yearly plan ..so still I didn't use this sim and I want to cancel that please
New Contributor

I do want the same service .. can you provide me how to contact you ??
New Contributor

Hai sir,
please help me to deactivate the du sim card on my account.i did not buy this sim card, one of your agent saw me on my way home and he just offer for free.even im not interested he insist that this will be free, then i ask him it will be in my name what if i dont use it eventhough he give it for free it will be deactivated automatically.after he gave the sim card and put it on my name, i found out that day also that i am go for vaction and nerver use the sime,i am vaction time the bill is coming so i am getting shock,so i call the agent who gave the sim card and tell them to cancel it.he said yes it will automatically cancel. that was Feb 28 that day,now how come i have a bill even i dont use it or open the sim card thene i contact customer care its telling must pay the bill amount untill 6 month like theat then u apply for the cancel,so no i pay than last 6 month bill..now how come i have a bill even i dont use it or open the sim card. please help me to cancel this i have too much financial problem right now i have very low salary.This is my full name santha manipandian and date of birth June 15 1993. i hope someone could help me
New Contributor

Prahalad swain. 18,7,1990

Cancel

My contract with du is finished but still im getting monthly bill . I don't want continue this sim so deactivate this I don't need anymore 0552370717
New Contributor

i have du post paid plan 150 monthly and its expired already last month

i went to mirdif city center for cancelltion of sim and wait 2 hours for my turn because 52 peoples in que before me.

once my turn come they said my emirates id expired, i can not cancell my sim. but i am not going to renew my visa or emirates id card.

so whats the solution for this?

Muhammad Syfyan

+971 52 161 9204

New Contributor

i have du post paid plan 150 monthly and its expired already last month

i went to mirdif city center for cancelltion of sim and wait 2 hours for my turn because 52 peoples in que before me.

once my turn come they said my emirates id expired, i can not cancell my sim. but i am not going to renew my visa or emirates id card.

so whats the solution for this?

Muhammad Syfyan

+971 52 161 9204

Basavaraj munusamy
16/02/1991

Basavaraj
16/2/91