cancel postpaid sim card

SOLVED
New Contributor

cancel postpaid sim card

I want cancell my post paid sim ,i take 2week before 0527450315.because mysalary low and paying toomuch problem
34 REPLIES

Re: cancel postpaid sim card

Hi @Delipb

please provide us with your full name and date of birth so we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Siva Dilip selvaratnam
11/10/1996
New Contributor

I bought du postpaid on 19/4/2018 today night by 8:00pm and now 19/4/2018 I don't want to use this card.. No any data and minutes used yet..... How can I cancel easily and earlier.... Please guide me.is their any cancellation charge I have to pay?

Dear @RajuGautam,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thanks

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

I want to cancel my postpaid plan

Dear @ShaaniArangoth,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thanks

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

sir,
please help me to deactivate the du sim card on my account.i did not buy this sim card, one of your agent saw me on my way home and he just offer for free.even im not interested he insist that this will be free, then i ask him it will be in my name what if i dont use it eventhough he give it for free it will be deactivated automatically.after he gave the sim card and put it on my name, i found out that day also that one of my roommate had a big problem with this kind of offer.so i call the agent who gave the sim card and tell them to cancel it.he said yes it will automatically cancel. that was May 30 that day, i keep calling him until now june 6 there was an email coming from du that i have a bill worth of 40.65aed.now how come i have a bill even i dont use it or open the sim card. please help me to cancel this i have too much financial problem right now i have a new born baby.. This is my full name Bryan Barro Holgado and date of birth July 20 1985. i hope someone could help me
New Contributor

Hello yesterday I buy sim I don't want Sam plz cancel sim this number +971 52 859 3262 and my email 📤 address muqadas.binteazam@gmail.com
New Contributor

Plz cancel sim postpaid my name Muqadas kanwal Minhas and date of birth 7 february 1994