Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Occasional Visitor

Re: Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Hi my balance is bieng charged quickly without using i dont know if any service is on how can i remove it if its on, and how can i check my current packages ? Please help
New Contributor

Hi,

My phone number is 0581981577.

I don't have any packs active. but still, my balance is getting reduced without usage.

I have checked the last 10 transactions but altogether it costs around 2 AED but my balance reduced from 20 to 3 AED.

Hi @sougandh

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi guys,

Can you please check if any 3rd party services are activated on 0559498225 as my balance got deducted completely. If so please deactivate it. Thanks in advance.
New Contributor

Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

My prepaid number is 0557510279 

Please tell me what offers am I subscribed to or what data/minutes packages do I have

New Contributor

Can you please check if any 3rd party services are activated on 0559001594
please deactivate if any..Thank you.
Occasional Contributor

Can you check which services are active in my account or under my name. Because du customer service told me I have an active postpaid account, but my number is prepaid and I haven't received any confirmation what so ever.

Dear @JamAbreraSanchez,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thanks

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

I already tried calling du. but to know avail. I also emailed them but they are not responding to any of my emails. I do need the answers ASAP

Tags (1)
New Contributor

Hello please verify any active packages on my account and please tell me how to unsubscribe on my own.

my number is 525873345