Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Occasional Contributor

Re: Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Sir i have no idea for what my balance is being deducted please help.
My phone number is 0555769286

Hello @SugamChhetri,

We have deactivated all your third party subscriptions. Please be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

My number is 0588912061. I just load 160dhs and after it became 78. How come. You eat my money or what? I need an explanation for this and I need my money back 82dhs back. I didn’t even used it and you eat my money.

Hello @JanDay,

Please note that the charges are related to purchase transaction from iTunes. Please contact apple support for further assistance.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

My number is 0529424849. I just recharge and after it became 00. How come.? I need your help now I can't use this number please solve this issu than i can use my number . I am calling 155 but ther is no option to contact customer service officer

Hi @Muzafariqbal

Kindly note that we've deactivated the 3rd party services, We advise you to be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thanks
Abdulrazaq

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

I have A prepaid connection in my mobile I am also loosing currency whenever i recharge without using i am confused for what it is going!! How can i check this??!!! My number 0552487070
Regards Muhammad Bilal

Hello @BilalKhan, please note that you had 3rd party service and it's deactivated now. Thanks

Ali

Was this helpful?

Can you please deactivate my third party services. Is there an option where i can fully opt out of the third party services. If so please let me know. I keep losing credit. i dont even know how and when it gets activated. Phone # is 0557970923.

Hi I'd like to know if there are any 3rd party subscriptions on my number - 0555446784

I do not want to use the block all as I require my bank messages to come through.

Thanks,