Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Community Manager

Re: Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Good Morning @Abdurauf

First of all I would like to thank you for your suggestion (adding the deactivation codes to MyAccount), I will make sure to escalate it to the concerned department.

Adding to that we are working on having all the services with their deactivation codes on the community.

And kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience caused as the third party service is a service that's provided by du but promoted and owned by a third party.

Thank you for your interaction with us.

Ahmed Mohieddin

Community Manager

If you make any option for to check my subscription it will be great for us
For du it's not a big deal I guess.
New Contributor

I have A prepaid connection in my mobile I am loosing currency whenever i recharge without using i am confused for what it is going!! How can i check this??!!!

My number is 0522686768

regards

safwan

Hi @SafwanShaikh

We can see that the third party service ‘Fashion’ has been deactivated.
Please be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I have a prepaid connection, wanted to know if there are any active paid services in my number, which I have not activated?

My number : 0556781649

Hello @sreealy99du

Please note that there is no active 3rd party subscription on your number.

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hello gud eve...there is subscription added to my bill and I dnt know what is it...can you please deactivate it for me bcoz its added to my monthly bill and its renew weekly...than you so much...

My no.is 0555312983

Hello @rjpedronio,

Kindly note that the third party service (Assorted Games) has been deactivated.

Please be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

1 week ago, i recharge AED20 and activate national 56 minute offer for AED 15. But after, everyday, some balance deducted from my account. Now i have 0 balance in 1 week without use ( as i have free national minutes). please check and deactivate if package is stealing my cash from my number. 0528671949

Hello @FarhanFarhat,

Please note that the balance got deducted for Internet usage, please switch off your mobile data when there is no active data bundle to avoid balance deduction.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?