Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

Occasional Contributor

Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

I have A prepaid connection in my mobile I am loosing currency whenever i recharge without using i am confused for what it is going!! How can i check this??!!!

My number is 0551399196

regards

lokesh

Tags (1)
67 REPLIES
du Employee

Re: Want to know IS there any services activated in my mobile

hello lokesh

i have deactivated the 3rd party service activated on your line.

kindly let us know if you need anymore assistence.

Raheel khalid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
Occasional Contributor

ok thank you Raheel

Occasional Contributor

Hi Raheel,

Is there any general procedure to check activated 3rd party services in our number? ourself can do deactivate

Lokesh 

du Employee

hello lokesha well we at du dont have an application or messaging service where you can check about your 3rd party services. the only way to find out is from the call center/IVR and through community. on the other hand if you are recieveing alot of messages from various short codes then there is a good chance its active. to block all short codes kindly send a message B ALL send to 7726 to block all short code sms .Send blank sms to 5293 to stop promotional sms from du. regards Raheel k
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
Occasional Contributor

thank u

Occasional Contributor

I have A prepaid connection in my mobile I am loosing money whenever i recharge without using i am confused for what it is going!! How can i check this?

ANSAL

Regards

Occasional Contributor

why we cant know our service? Why we cant deactivate without DU support?

Community Manager

Hi @Abdurauf

of course you can but for the third party service we have like 10+ different services that each has a different code so you are required at least customer support to know which service you are subscribed to and then we can share with you the code.

Thank you for contacting us.

Occasional Contributor

1. ok. give option for deactivated All service.
2. If you have many service you should show all active service with deactivate option. You can add this option to myaccount.du.ae
It`s should be easy. You did for choose service easy way, but deactivate very difficult.