WARNING! SCAMMER FROM DU!!

Highlighted
New Contributor

WARNING! SCAMMER FROM DU!!

SCAMMER NAME: SULEIMAN SHIRAZ BUTT

PHONE #: 0588901755

ID NO. 3026 

ASB TELECOMMUNICATION

I would like to report a very obvious scamming incident by one of your representatives. Is anyone even aware of this? As I have read some reports here and I havent seen any solutions witht this. How can you tolerate someone and use your name DU to trick and scam people??????? this guy took a total of 260aed for a postpaid phone plan. Can you please do something to rectify this!!  

4 REPLIES

Re: WARNING! SCAMMER FROM DU!!

Hi @wandersumi

please provide us with your contact number and more details about the matter so we can assist you further.

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

SCAMMER NAME: SULEIMAN SHIRAZ BUTT

PHONE #: 0588901755

ID NO. 3026 

ASB TELECOMMUNICATION

He offered me Iphone X +1GB monthly data & 600 local minutes for 225 Dhs per month for 2 years contract,The phone number for that person is 0588901755, the name he told was Salaman. The next day I receive a call asking the plan I take and confirmation of my email account. After that no device was deliver and the next call they told me didn't happen.i didnt sign any contract, I think he sign the contract behalf of me, I will not pay any money,i wanna take serious action on him.currently 150 plan is active ,my mobile number 0557556118.i hope your kind consideration

Regards

Muhammed Sheheer

New Contributor

hi Obaid,

This should be solved or else i have a cctv footage of your customer representative and can escalate this cause this company is fooling people! What a shame! Ive been a loyal user of du since i came here but never took the plan cause im scared i will get scammed and here i am, i cant believe im one of your million victims! 

Hi @wandersumi

please send us more details about the matter so we can assist you further.

Thanks

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.