Unsubscribe

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Unsubscribe

can you please deactivate all of my subscriptions? i loaded 20 today and subscribed to unli daily and costs me 20 not 2 dhs. my no. 0525XXXX32 . please cancel the daily also

7 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Unsubscribe

i loaded 20 today morning and subscribe to unli spcial daily pack of 2 dh . at today evening only 1dh left in my balance please help
New Contributor

du

please check if theres third party subscription 

my number 0525XXXX32

Hello @jasonboq, we've checked and found that you've used data service without any active data bundle, so we advise you to turn data service on your device off unless you don't have an active data package. Thanks

Regards

Ali

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

did you check if any third party subscriptions? I cancelled the daily data plan because its cost me 20

im inside the data plan when the 20 is deducted thanks please do one thing please check if there's any thirdy party subscriptions 

Hello @jasonboq, don't worry as we checked already and there's no 3rd party active on your line now. Thanks

Regards,

Ali

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

ok thanks, may i know when the 25 monthly  fb will come back?

Unfortunately, it won't @jasonboq

We've introduced New Prepaid Plans like the monthly AED 35 Pay As You Go prepaid bundle that gives you 500MB Full Data plus additional 250MB Full Data & 15 flexi minutes that can be used for national UAE Landlines, Mobiles & 100 international destinations (except premium rate numbers).

To subscribe dial *135*3# & follow the instructions; balance needs to be in More Time wallet.

You can check the remaining balance by sending an SMS with Bal to 1355.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?