Unauthorized transaction on my husband's credit card saved in Du selfcare

New Contributor

Unauthorized transaction on my husband's credit card saved in Du selfcare

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Husband's credit card details saved in Du mobile Selfcare has been used for unauthorised trabsactions of AED 12685 on Feb 6th as shown in the bill as DU(EITC) IVR as merchant. Kindly advise whom shall we refer or meet to solve out the issue asap

Regards,

Shubhasree -0559XXXX68

Satyoki - 0557XXXX10

11 REPLIES

Re: Unauthorized transaction on my husband's credit card saved in Du selfcare

Hello @Shubhasree

Will arrange a call back to better assist you regarding this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hello @Shubhasree

Would you please send us your bank statement to the email social.media@du.ae and mention attention Abdulrazaq.

Thanks

Abdulrazaq  

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

Hello,

I too was charged with Unauthorised transactions from Du on my credit card early this morning...

@ 2:49am a payment of 2500aed was taken

@ 2:50am another payment of 2500aed was taken

@ 2:52am a payment of 900aed was taken

@ 2:54am a payment of 500aed was attempted but failed because the previous payments had used all the available credit limit on my credit card

@ 2:55am another payment of 500aed was attempted and also failed as there was insufficient funds available on my credit card due to all the previous payments.

Now my credit card is maxxed out with 5900aed of unauthorised transactions from Du.

I no longer even have any services from Du, so I do not understand these charges. I assume it is some sort of system error.

I have tried to speak to someone through the Du Customer Service numbers but there is no option to speak to an operator. I would appreciate it if someone would contact me ASAP to sort this out. I rely on my credit card for daily expenses and now I cannot use it.

Brendan

0559XXXX13

Occasional Visitor

السلام عليكم
خصم من بطاقة البنك ٢٠٠٠ في ١٢/٨/٢٠١٧ الساعة ١٢ صباح و للعلم لم استخدم بطاقة البنك في تعاملاتي مع دو الساعة
فأرجو التوضيح و التواصل

حسن 

Highlighted

وعليكم السلام @HasanAlmazam

الرجاء تزويدنا في رسالة خاصة بكشف الحساب البنكي الذي يبين رقم الهاتف أو رقم حساب دو الذي تم خصم المبلغ من أجله للتحقق من الأمر مع القسم المختص

شكراً

متوكل

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Dear Sir/Madam,

Today 7 Oct 2017, Du EITC-IVR has used my credit card for unauthorised transactions of AED 27,000 on Oct 7th as DU(EITC) IVR as merchant. While I have no any account with DU and never used my credit card with du....Need my money to return back urgently....so plz advise, as this is very unexpected from a company like DU to happen

Regards,
Mohd A.
0506XXXX19

Hi @Maadimo

Could you provide us in a private message @duSupport a copy of the Bank statement (Also any email or SMS) with the highlighted transaction to check the matter with the relevant team?

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Hi Du Team,

Few hours ago, It goes the same with me. I received charges under the merchant name DU EITC IVR. I do not even have an account with DU and I had never used my card in transaction to DU services.

I have been Charged, first 1000AED, 2nd 10,000AED and Third was 30,000AED. My card was maxout with this unauthorized transaction under DU. 

Can you please provided asistance on this big issue?

I need to use my card for a transaction

Best regards,

Johnson Ocampo

M: 0561XXXX77

email: johnsoXXXXXXXo@XXXXXXX.com

Hi @JohnsonOcampo

Could you provide us in a private message @duSupport a copy of the Bank statement (Also any email or SMS) with the highlighted transaction to check the matter with the relevant team?

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?