Sim registration

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Sim registration

Need help. We went to mall of emirates to register our passport as we are on visit visa. The representative told us the sim would be reactivated within 24 hours. He was at counter 13 last Sunday. It is already past 24 hours and we need the sim to be activated as it is needed for our job applications. Can someone please help? Name, date if birth and mobile numbers listed below.

Christian cyrus gambol
19-12-86

Catherine jill gambol
02-12-86
10 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: Sim registration

Help, please!
Occasional Contributor

Someone, please help. I do not want to go back to mall of emirates. Metro costs 15aed back and forth to rigga.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I already emailed customer service. No one has helped me. Please don’t tell me to go to a du flagship outlet again!

Need help ASAP!

Hi @ChristianCyrusB.Gambol

please confirm the visited date and time?

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

February 12, 2018 730pm
Occasional Contributor

Apologies, it was on feb 11 at around 730pm
Occasional Contributor

Help. Please!

Hi, @ChristianCyrusB.Gambol

we will have our team to look into this matter and shall update you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

I don’t know why it has taken this long. I mean, when we initially bought the sim, we already presented documents. We bought the sim from your outdoor salesman and it was suspended within 10 days of purchase.

This is really frustrating. The suspended numbers are on our CVs and how are they going to reach us?

How hard it is to re-activate our numbers? I’ve emailed customer care and went to multiple du shops for help. This is really poor customer service. Not a great experience.

Please, please help.