Postpaid Plan 75 AED per month (6GB data + 150 SMS + 300 Flexi Minutes)

SOLVED

Re: Postpaid Plan 75 AED per month (6GB data + 150 SMS + 300 Flexi Minutes)

Hi jude

I have the same promlem which u have mentioned. How we can get resolve this problem. Any idea?
Or else we can't take ant legal action against that sales rep?

Thanks
Supun
BT
New Contributor

I was mislead and mis informed about this promotiin as well. I have been asking for help from the back office and from the store regarding cancelling that plan for me because i was told that the 75aed plan will be good for 12 mos. But then i found out that it would be for 3 mos only and even the 1st minth free was a total lie. No one wanted to help and just giving me the reason that the guy who gave me the said promo is a 3rd party and not a direct seller of du. But bottom line is they are still representing du so why are you guys not even willing to help?? That agent is not even replying nor is answering my calls, his name is ali and i can give you his number if you need it. I had the sim card since sep23 and never used it even once. That agent told me that i can cancel it anhtime without paying anything but it turned out that there's a cancellation fee. Please help me cancel that plan! This is so frustrating.
BT
New Contributor

I was mislead and mis informed about this promotiin as well. I have been asking for help from the back office and from the store regarding cancelling that plan for me because i was told that the 75aed plan will be good for 12 mos. But then i found out that it would be for 3 mos only and even the 1st minth free was a total lie. No one wanted to help and just giving me the reason that the guy who gave me the said promo is a 3rd party and not a direct seller of du. But bottom line is they are still representing du so why are you guys not even willing to help?? That agent is not even replying nor is answering my calls, his name is ali and i can give you his number if you need it. I had the sim card since sep23 and never used it even once. That agent told me that i can cancel it anhtime without paying anything but it turned out that there's a cancellation fee. Please help me cancel that plan! This is so frustrating.
BT
New Contributor

Hi! I was mislead and mis informed about this promotiin as well. I have been asking for help from the back office and from the store regarding cancelling that plan for me because i was told that the 75aed plan will be good for 12 mos. But then i found out that it would be for 3 mos only and even the 1st minth free was a total lie. No one wanted to help and just giving me the reason that the guy who gave me the said promo is a 3rd party and not a direct seller of du. But bottom line is they are still representing du so why are you guys not even willing to help?? That agent is not even replying nor is answering my calls, his name is ali and i can give you his number if you need it. I had the sim card since sep23 and never used it even once. That agent told me that i can cancel it anhtime without paying anything but it turned out that there's a cancellation fee. Please help me cancel that plan! This is so frustrating.