Need to talk customer service person

New Contributor

Need to talk customer service person

Please i badly needed to talk to a du customer service representative. Im trying to call you guys at your customer care number but it always lead me back to the main menu. ๐Ÿ˜•
9 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Need to talk customer service person

Kindly call 800188 or 188 then choose the options to proceed further. keep your number which you query regards. choose the proper option. 

Hello @iamkirsten

Sorry to learn that & please select technical support after calling 155 or else tell us how can we help you here in the community.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Please i badly needed to talk to a du customer service representative. Im trying to call you guys at your customer care number but it always lead me back to the main menu. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hello @asif786

please send us more details about the matter so we can assist you.

Thank you

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

the same thing with me evrytime i call it lead me back to the main menu. when asked my mobile no and gve it,it says invalid no... my issue is been 2days snce my sim shows "emergency calls only" pls help me with this issue
Tags (1)
New Contributor

I need to talk to costomer service person please call to my number 0526328202

Hello @Allanlazarodula

Please select technical support after calling 155 or else you can share with us the relevant number in a private message so we can assist you.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?

Ive been calling 155 several times and havent spoke to a person.. it keeps going back to main menu. And for techn supp they just gave me a website to visit... i need to speak to a real person please. I loaded a balance for my more time 2x 20 du card. And have renewed a bundle for 25 dirhams. But now i only have 1.88 dirhams left. Where did my balance go?

Hi @KeithDennis

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth to check & assist you further?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?