How to Reach Customer Service for Consumer Clarification

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to Reach Customer Service for Consumer Clarification

Hi
Could you please tell me how to reach or speak to Customer contact service to get clarifications

I required few details for activating My Deal offers 055#, Internet Calling Service, Botim App.

As i was trying to reach by dialing 155 & only balance deducts from Moretime and moreover for 055# option, when i tried to subscribe it says not available for this Plan, How many Prepaid Plans you have ? Why it is not available?

Please clarify my queries .Thanks
4 REPLIES

Re: How to Reach Customer Service for Consumer Clarification

Hello @Us_Icycold, please note that you can chose technical support option while calling 155 to speak with one of our customer service representatives, and for internet calling bundle please visit the below link for more information about activation ways. Thanks

http://www.du.ae/dudiscoveryinternetcalling

Thanks

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to Reach Customer Service for Consumer Clarification

Hello dusupport, Please note the option which you mentioned is not functional.

Please call 052 2571850 for assitance & clarification.

Thanks 

Occasional Contributor

Amount deduct from Moretime balance

Hello there
Inspite of having activated 10GB offer pack for 30 days,Moretime balance getting deducted from my account, Mobile number - 0522571850 and moreover activated du Internet Calling and it's not working as well.
Non existence of du customer calling via 155 !! How to avail details ? Never expected du services will be in such unethical way.
Check and resolve the above issues

Re: Amount deduct from Moretime balance

Hi @Us_Icycold

Would you please confirm when was the balance deducted?

Thanks

Abdulrazaq 

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.