How do I access the GPON Home Gateway?

New Contributor

How do I access the GPON Home Gateway?

Hi,

What are the username and password for a Nokia G-240G-C modem/router supplied by DU? The GPON Home Gateway at 192.168.70.254 does not accept the default settings. I want my Apple router to assign IP addresses and not this device. 

Thanks.

7 REPLIES

Re: How do I access the GPON Home Gateway?

Dear @DrMoon49

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thank you

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

HI

did you find a way to that pls?

if yes pls email me at chadycom@gmail.com

thanks

Hello @chadycom,

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hello

i would like to inform you that you are a bunch of ignorant losers

your own support people wouldnt know how to answer this question. they dont know how to help

spent long time on the phone and they kept wanting me to go contact Linksys!!!

New Contributor

Hahaha, don't remind me

I called them today to check what changes they made to my network as I'm no longer able to use the port forwarding in my local router, I then figured out myself that they have added the GPON in between.

However, the support guy over the phone din't understand what the port forwarding is nor what a patch panel is. he kept repeating, "is the internet working?"

The inteligent auto reply at the top of this thread will give you a good example about what kind of technical support we are dealing with, I doubt they even know they are using the Nokia GPON Fiber Gateway  

Trusted Contributor

This is a major issue we all struggling with. They have given all of us inaccessible Nokia modem and blocked the ports for us so you get strict nat so no way ever anyone of us can access the modem to forward the ports to play games for example. No matter who you call the tech team themselves don’t know the password. I had a tech guy to come and look he said only the tech person who installed might remember the password but DU doesn’t allow any access to the modem any more !!! Don’t waste your time calling zero support service available.  They enjoy seeing thier customers struggling to get basic internet.

Itisalat much much much much better option than them.they respect their customers and don’t have any of this frustrating things DU putting us through and they don’t hear , listen or act , just bot reaction very very very very very poor standards.  They survive by making customers unhappy imagine ! 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Has someone managed to gain an access to GPON Home Gateway?