Fifa World Cup 2018

New Contributor

Fifa World Cup 2018

I need to talk with a customer service person, please! I don't want to talk with a machine. We contracted yesterday the world cup plan, but the channels don't work. Please, gibve me a number that i can talk with someone. 
Thanks.

6 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: Fifa World Cup 2018

Me too.
Since 1 week I had subscribed and till now channels not working. Need to talk to some one also not a machine .
Account number 1.22383617
Established Member

Du always make services difficult like that, i have been chasing all lines to activiate FIFA since a week but invain, call center is jammed because of massage they sent "if you want to activate the service please call or visit", why dont you ask to reply on the massage with yes or No ?.  

Community Manager

Hi @Ayassalgul @AnnaCarolinaSiqueira @MohamedSaeedElDarandaly

Kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience caused, I will make sure to deliver you complains and concerns to the support team @duSupport and the concerned department.

I will do my best to get back to you with a feedback from them as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interaction with us.

New Contributor

when? the world cup is today.

Highlighted
New Contributor

i am still not able to view the channels on my TV from 531 to 534. when will this open. this is highly disappointing

New Contributor

Du. Please activate Fifa on my tv. its irritating to see it saying subscribed on my account and yet no channel on the the tv. Ridiculous

my account is 1.30417607