Early cancellation of the offer

New Contributor

Early cancellation of the offer

Dear Sir,

I purchased the post paid package of Smart Plan 150, monthly fee AED 150 with 300 flexible minutes on March 2016. Now I want to cancel my offer. How much do I want to pay as cancellation fee? Or can I transfer it to someone? 

Thanks.

Tharu

11 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Early cancellation of the offer

Hi @Tharu

Kindly make sure to red the terms and conditions to make sure you meet the period you signed for and the other requirements in order to cancel the 150 smart plan.

http://www.du.ae/personal/mobile/postpaid-plans/the-smart-plan#undefined4

Was this helpful?

Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

New Contributor

hi sir, 

cancellation fee will be 100 dirhams, times the remaining months. If you signed up for 24 months contract, then you have already consumed 12 months, so cancellation fee will be, so it will be 12 months, times 100 dirhams. 

Thanks

Occasional Visitor

I want to know why is my plan 150 is reaching more than 300aed or 400aed when the time of my due? is it the flexible minutes is only for du numbers only? coz how many months now im paying more than the plan.

Kindly please help me with this

Thanks

Ness

New Contributor

@ness, check your detailed bill. They would have activated some service and billing you under that pretext. It has been my past experience with Du.

Contact the call center and have the service deactivated. However, don't expect any other support or refund from them. They will conveniently say it is a third party service beyond their control.
New Contributor

They are charging youbwith hidden fees. I have the same issue and they are saying it was all my fault

Hi
I have this plan 150 I started October because now my visa is cancelled I want to go back to my home country after 3months I will come back now this number using my brother he is new visa so I can change his name
Thanks
Ismail

Hi @Ismailke

Kindly confirm if you've visited our store for the same?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Highlighted
Established Member

Hi i purchesed du postpaid sim in January its 6 month plan and 150 plan..... and i am paying my all bill at time . Now i am leaving UAE in july so i want to can cancel the plan. Do i have to pay extra charge out of monthy payment
Established Member

Dear Sir,

I purchased the post paid package of Smart Plan 150, monthly fee AED 150 with 300 flexible minutes on May 27/2017. Now I want to cancel my offer. How much do I want to pay as cancellation fee? Or can I transfer it to someone?
Name- syed muzammil Hussain
Emrites id number-784-1983-1524653-2
Please call me my number-- 0522380139
Thanks.