Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

When I persoreally spoke to TRA they told me they didnt block online gaming or gaming chat , So they also told us that its DU decsion so its pretty clear considering Itisalat didnt . Why would du do this , this is pure carlessnesss , this careless attitude towrads customers is pathetic,  am very unhappy with DU .

Trusted Contributor

To put everything in perspective as a customer here how I see it

- 2018 Dubai TRA block skype as means of chatting and we repsect that I have no compalint on that .

- Du thinks its the right time to move in and change the routers in the houses to make sure it gives you double NAT and blocked access to make you pay extra 10 AED per month in a tidious process to open your wifi NAT which is yoru right for you to be able to play online !  

- DU blocks online gaming chat thinking its what TRA asked for but TRA never blocked gaming chat .  Actually DU should have blocked the party chat because its working fine , but its the opposite way around the block in game chat ..COme on who wants to sit in a lobby of a game or a multiplayer game in a  call of duty game to talk to his family lol are you seious ? that tells alot that DU tech team has no clue what they doing this is fact ! 

- Du tech team in the process of not knowing what they doing , blocking things they also did something to the online gaming where it casuses all of us paying customers to disconnect from game servers and its a DU issue not Itisalat . 

- Finally Itisalat didnt do any of this , non of this ,and Itisalat customers are currently happy playing online. 

So if you like to play online and you have an xbox or playstation headsup I hope this summary help you when dealing with DU. 

Frequent Contributor

@ShadowQ dude this is really sad, i feal abounded when playing online games specially Fornite where team work is a key plus it's fun to chat with teammates, I feel my patience is going low and i might swear in the next post . :/
Frequent Contributor

Plus don't tell me that non of DU officials doesn't own a console or a PC or they children, oh I think they use etisalat at home rofl .
Frequent Contributor

@WrongEndyou are correct mate , because I asked one of the techs and he said he uses Etisalat , lol
Trusted Contributor

No even one DU manager replied to our thread to address our problem ! It says alot about the way Du treats its custmers !!!!

Why do you have a forum ? Its obviously useless. 

Super Contributor

im the one who started this thread and im so glad everyone showed up here! it seems we are all suffering from the same issue, what im going to do next since we have enough complains, Im going to TRA and show them my thread so it can make it long story short and see what is the next step. 

Occasional Contributor

Complain to TRA about the rule of VOIP being implemented on games too .
Super Contributor

Plus i think this thread is the biggest of the whole du Forum which is already an achievement.

9 Pages already, 0 official support from du on a du support forum

Trusted Contributor

@JazzBuzzbuddy please do you think you can change the subject through edit option ? The reason am asking is because it mentions mainly the chat which is a problem but we also have another big propblem which is disconnecting from online games which is really bad also . 

Online gaming and connecting to games  is dead right now thanks to DU all of us unhappy about it . Worst is when you try to connect with group of friends forget it it will not work.