Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Me too, just becareful they might renew your contract without your permission . mine ends at march .

Super Contributor

Amazing news for me:

Just called Etisalat and apparently they are now in my building in JLT Smiley Happy 

Plus they offer 100 mbps for only 389 while du is offering it at 999 😂😂

Byeeeeeee du 

Frequent Contributor

nice thats really a deal, is this a life time offer ? or its just for couple of months then your bill gonna be the double ? cant wait to my contract to finish, i didnt pay the bill for 3 months i have no internet at home, not feeling like paying it .

New Contributor

Hi,

The fortnite voice chats works.. but not perfectly! We usually encounter voice disconnection during the game given that my internet speed with du is very quick. Can you please tell us the reason and how to fix the voice chat inconsistency ??
Occasional Contributor

This thread is dated since 27-03-2018

Du, have you no shame ? you've been taking money from these people since march last year and u still have not sorted out the problem!

New Contributor

WOW guys, for some reason I came back to this thread after 10 month from my first post. I knew that du will not fix the issue and I already moved to Etisalat and things with me is more than great. Low ping and voice chat crystal clear. I feel sorry for you guys having to stuck with du but as far as I know the same issue happened to Etisalat long time ago. actually this issue started when they blocked skype and video calls, Etisalat managed to solve it for gamers but du didn't.

Good luck guys as a gamer you will prevail in the end Smiley Happy