Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

LOL, "account-specific issue". Yes, this problem is specific to ALL du accounts!!

Occasional Contributor

Its a problem with all users
Super Contributor

still no fix
Super Contributor

Let's not give up

Super Contributor

We can make an official complain to TRA via TRA app

https://www.tra.gov.ae/en/contact-us.aspx

Frequent Contributor

This is crazy, tottally unplayable, what to do guys ? Playing Fortnite one match ping 140 ms, another match 235 ms.( eu server) . Customer of Etisalat before PING 115 ms. never spikes game chat works , everything was perfect, But DU maaaaaann!!!!  Crappy internet , the whole year is ruined ! is there any way to cancel the service without fee ??

Trusted Contributor

Can someone from Du management get involved ? Can those who monitor the forum escalate our problem and do something we are unhappy . I have myself and ten other friends in Dubai all DU customers and we can play online games for the last three months. Something DU team did to internet switches that blocked the online gaming which causes players to disconnect from multiplayer matches in rainbow six siege ; battlefield etc. games are not playable. I spoke to TRA who were very friendly and professional they assured me that they never blocked onl8ne gaming and Du must be contacted. Calling Dubwe all know wSte of time nobody listen to us or understand , They keep saying all good it’s not all good , we are telling you we are suffering from what you did and from fact you don’t listen that there are a lot of us complaining. Check your call complaints about onl8ne gaming for xbox and PlayStation gamers you will see that you don’t listen to your customers. You also provide a brick router that is not accessable and your provide no support for it. The worst experience every therefore we need someone from Du management to step in and help please 

Trusted Contributor

To make matters worst and speaking of facts , Itisalat customers don’t have currently the problem of disconnecting from online games and it’s mainly Du customers so please find solution , you are a reputable company you don’t have a forum run by bots you better close it then. We have a problem and we contacted you through 5he phone and you don’t listen so we posting online so you can see it’s not only one person it’s all your customers . For something very trivial and simple .. want to use my internet for online gam8ng but no you prefer not to care 

Frequent Contributor

Exactly Mr Shadowq , DU doesn’t care about their customers , Rainbow Six Siege disconnecting from the lobby I thought it’s only me , and cannot talk through voice chat plus cannot play on mobile any online games that is crazy , can somebody fix this ? Cmon guys
Trusted Contributor

It’s true Mr IsaEgenberdive this is so crazy that no one from Du is addressing our complaints .they seem to have randomly messed around with switches and blocked in gaming chatting also when TRA said they don’t block gaming chat. I hope more people login in and complain this is crazy considering it’s been more than 3 months and Du doing nothing about it it may as well go for years . Please escalate to management we are unhappy I hope TRA reading so they see how Du treat it’s customers.