Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Super Contributor

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

How can we have an official answer from du (not robotic copy/past) of WHY in-game comunication are blocked with du ? Or at least for them to confirm that it is indeed block.

Is there any way to raise the concern to a higher priority ?

Super Contributor

i really tried calling them for over a month, but it seems no hope .. what kind of company doesnt care about the customers complains.. they are ignoring us on phones and on forums and i bet if we go to there main branch they will not help
Occasional Contributor

Over watch ... voice chat not working Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Yesterday i got a call from Du saying they are aware of whats happening and they will fix it, but i doubt they will anytime soon.
New Contributor

So sad company that big creat such problems over gaming.
It was actually working before/(
New Contributor

I don't know, they didn't respond to me. Fortnite voice chat is most likely blocked because it is not licensesed. I don't know what to do but wait.

Hello @AhmedElmanfalouty,

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Super Contributor

Its so sad how they only reply with a robotic nonsense answers to the community, what kind of company is that?! can some real human answer our questions? i checked all there forum threads i swear to u guys that not even one post has a real human answering.. this site is fake i assure u its not monitored with real people just for us as community to put all our complains here so they relax from us complaining on phones or going to the branch.
Super Contributor

@duSupport Moderator

You must have the best job ever, CTRL + C / CTRL + V in all topics, even if not applicable. The most laziest moderator job I've ever seen.
I've already submitted my feedback about you and your unprofessionalism.
New Contributor

If you read the rest of the threads you will understand that its many user problem not just mine Smiley Happy
Thanks