Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Super Contributor

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

i feel we are still in stone age .. we are in 2018 and still we are having problems with communication for god sake! they blocked Skype they blocked team speak, they block discord its the only gaming voice chat app we can communicate with online gamers world wide! and now they blocked all ingame voice chats like PUBG, fortnite and others! someone explain whats happening and why all these blockages!
Occasional Contributor

yeah agreed, its actually annoying now because discord is doing the same now like wth du?

same problem here in fortnite

same problem with Fortnite
I wish i changed to Etisalat
Frequent Contributor

I am surprised you guys could play at least. As for me, i keep getting disconnected during play after every 5-10mins (all 'em games)

Super Contributor

what games are u playing .. pubg is working perfect for me didnt try other games but except im having problems ingame voice chat.. i cant hear anyone its like cutting robotics sound
Super Contributor

why dont everyone start complaining about gaming issues in Du, or else they will never do anything
Frequent Contributor

All my games, Battlefront/Fifa/NFS/Friday the 13th/GTA.. same issue.

Super Contributor

i heard other people complaining about EA games using origin not working so i guess its not only u, maybe today or tomorrow im going to Du branch and deal with there **bleep**, or else im complaining about all Du what a **bleep**ty service they are providing us
Frequent Contributor

You're just gonna waste ya time bud.