Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Super Contributor

Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Ever since i moved from Etisalat to Du i start having In-Game Voice Chat issues, i cant commuincate with anyone In-Game, i thought it was only (PlayerUnknown BattleGround) but apperantly all games are having same problem with Du, even Fortnite! i asked other friends using Du if they are facing the same issue, Sadly Everyone.

Etisalat users are having no problems at all, if this issue is not solved im cancelling my services with Du.

Note: Voice Chat In-Game Sounds robotic, laggy, static, not clear at all! even it doesnt work! there is something wrong.
554 REPLIES

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Hi @JazzBuzz

Would you please share more details about the matter to further assist you?

Thanks

Abdulrazaq

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Super Contributor

I just mentioned exactly the problem, what are you not getting? please read again my top comment.
all my friends using Du are having problems ingame voice chat .. we simply cant voice chat to anyone ingame! whats going on?
New Contributor

I'm a du user and I'm experiencing the same exact issue, please do something about it.

Dear @OmarNabulsi,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thank you

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Abdulrazaq,

This is a well known DU issue amongst the gaming community in UAE. All my previous DU friends have switched to Etisalat soley because of this issue. Please have DU investigate immediately. You guys are loosing countless customers. A friend switched last week to Etisalat and couldn’t be happier.
There is nothing more we have to explain for you to understand the issue. In game voice chat is haggered. It sounds like crap when speaking/hearing other people.

If this is not resolved within a month I am honestly going to switch my services to Etisalat.
Super Contributor

Same issue here, no need more details, while playing video games, we can't talk to anybody in the game as the communication are crypted. And communication in-game are SUPER important. So as a gamer i will go to etisalat as well as they don't have this issue

Frequent Contributor

Yes this is true. Du is blocking all video game voice chat in-game. It is also causing frequent disconnects from all EA and Ubisoft servers, among others. Du has effectively killed all gaming in UAE on their service. They won't recognize it and just post pointless replies like you see above. If they don't fix it the company is dead for gaming. 

Dear @kain067,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thanks

Was this helpful?
Super Contributor

This was neither helpful or solved, please stop with your copy past robotic answers.