Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Du is blocking In-Game Voice Chat!

i wouldnt be surprised if they launched an app based on subscription to unblock the ports and make voice chat work.

Du are incompetent in their current business plan and has zero regards to their customers (thats how i feel based on the current situation)

Highlighted

Hi All,

We're very pleased to inform you that the restriction on In-Game Chat feature has been fixed for the following Games Smiley Happy
- Fortnite

- Player Unknown BattleGround

- Overwatch

- Destiny
- Strike of King
- League of Legends
- Evony
- Respanable

Could you please check & let us know if you encounter any related issue?

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hey @JazzBuzz

We want to claim the 1000$ as the issue is fixed now ... JK Smiley Wink

Please let us know if you're facing any related issue
@AhmedM
Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Super Contributor

@duSupport Very pleased to see some action finally, I will test it tonight and will let you know.  (Well done AhmedM)

May I ask why the restriction is not lift for ALL the games ? If you are lifting it, it means it is not forbidden and I'm sure you are aware that there are thousands of games and not only the one you've mentioned Smiley Happy 

Tags (1)
Super Contributor

ok i can confirm player unknown battleground is working perfectly.. i can here everyone very clear.. tried different game ( Realm Royale ) i didnt hear anyonr .. not sure if its from the game or Du is unblocking certain games only

Hi @JazzBuzz

We've noticed that the VoIP on Realm Royale has been reported by several Online players to the Game Devs.
However, we could also check with our team.

Could you please confirm on which platform you're playing the game? PC or Console (PS4 / XBox)

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Super Contributor

all my games are played on PC .

After the new steam client update, i noticed we cant talk to our friends .. but today ill check it again with one of my friends to confirm if there is any issue with steam .. i just want to make sure everything is working good until i confirm and mark this thread is solved by you.

Thanks for following up with us

Sure @JazzBuzz & it's my pleasure

Please check & let me know

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Frequent Contributor

Hi , what about the ping Spikes in a games like Fortnite ? Ping jumps to 240 ms sometimes in Europe servers , but I did’not check yet , just to confirm if you fixed this

Hi @IsaEgenberdiev

Kindly note that there are other factors that attribute to the lag in Online Gaming; for example, the Game servers themselves, the Internet speed, etc
If you're facing Internet slowness, please dial 043905555 for further assistance
Could you confirm if you're facing any issue with the In-Game chat?

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?