Du Tuesday Vox cinema offer

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Du Tuesday Vox cinema offer

Hi, is the du tuesday 2 for 1 ticket still applicable in 2018? Because I tried to book today but there's no box to enter the code in the offer section of the page.
9 REPLIES

Re: Du Tuesday Vox cinema offer

Hello @MaryJoyAgbo,

You can book your du Tuesday 2-for-1 tickets online from Sunday to Tuesday.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Frequent Contributor

I know, but I can't seem to find the box where you enter the code.
New Contributor

Same here! i tried to book now, since it says " you can book from sunday to tuesday" but there is no box or option for the du tuesday code. Only the Bank Offers are visible. Cat Indifferent

Frequent Contributor

Pls. Fix the issue 😟

Hello @MaryJoyAgbo & @Lentot29,

Please allow us to check and get back to you.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

The promo codes are not working again!! Twice this year and we are still in Jan!! Tried all four codes that I received. None work. Reported problem to Du. Vox said it was a du issue.
New Contributor

I got the same issue.
Frequent Contributor

@HussamBughio Did you book two tickets to start with? If not, then that's the problem.
New Contributor

Hi there,

I’m suffering from the same problem. I’m following the steps but keep getting the message that my number couldn’t be charged at this time due to an error and I should try again later. But I’ve been trying all day and it keeps giving me the same message. Help please! My number is 0524245575