Cannot use international call

New Contributor

Cannot use international call

I have 26 aed for international calling but for I dont know reason, it seems that i cannot make a call. It says i dont have sufficient balance on my more time & more credit account but with 26 dirhams on my  international. please,can anyone tell me any direct number for  to call to.I had been calling 155 for at least i can speak to any costumerb care personels but with no avail. There is noone to connect with the current options to choose from. it is so annoying. I need an urgent call aswell.it had been like this since 2 days.

20 REPLIES

Re: Cannot use international call

Hello @katrine1022

Just make sure that you have any minimum amount in your more time wallet so you are able just to connect the call and later your international minutes or credits will be consumed.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

As I already recomplain today..ref No.1-80882/03545...there was a miscall but I was busy that time ... please can U call me again
New Contributor

Hi,
Im also having problems with my international call. Recently i can use it but yesterday it consumed my more time balance instead of my international minutes. Im calling to philippines by the way. Please do check my number 0529321439.

Hello @MarkJosephMariano

please check your inbox

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

i have the same problem please check mu number 0556272598

Hi @OrganesSolEvelynTobeb

Please make sure that you have any minimum credit on more time wallet so you'll be able to make the international calls and it will be consumed from the more international credit. 

Thanks

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?

i have a international minutes using du.but when i call to pakistan .it deducted balance for my more time balance.  please check my number 0556180157

i have a international minutes using du.but when i call to pakistan .it deducted balance for my more time balance. please check my number 0556180157

Hi @amirsulman

Please note that the deduction from the more time is for the Post-Call Notifications service that notifies you of your balance after every outgoing call you make & 1 fils is deducted for every message. To opt out of this service, please dial *135*50# & select option 2. For more details, visit this link http://www.du.ae/personal/helpandsupport/mobile/post-call-notifications

Thanks

Abdulrazaq

Was this helpful?