BOTIM calling plan not activated

New Contributor

BOTIM calling plan not activated

Please I need someone to explain to me why I had to recharge my line and subscribe for the new BOTIM calling plan, my money was deducted and I received activation messages but since I got to know there was no data to call my family after I had subscribed and money was deducted
55 REPLIES

Re: BOTIM calling plan not activated

Hello @nellybarcon,

Would you please provide us with the concerned number in order to check and assist you better?

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

0528419395 that is the number thanks

Hello @nellybarcon,

please note that the balance got deducted for Internet usage, we advise you to switch off the mobile data from the settings when there is no active data bundle to avoid balance deduction, and to use "Internet Calling Pack" you need to have an active data bundle for all usage, please visit this link http://bit.ly/2woBVrx to know the all details about our " New prepaid plans"

Thanks,

Nader

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Even my mobile have same problem I activated the service but unable to make a call 0581672940

Hello @JameelMudasir,

Please note that you will be able to use the apps on your mobile using mobile data (not social data) and an active subscription to the Internet Calling Pack.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Occasional Visitor

Same problem plz help 0559587988
New Contributor

Hey I dont understand this, Im registered for DU *135*35# 50 aed and have balance but why still cant even work either voice or video on BOTIM. im pissed off.,

This is not Good, I registered 2 days ago for botim, and it is activated but im calling my relatives outside UAE it is Not working when im using Wifi at home, when I use my hotspot To my other phone, I can hear and see the person in ten other side but they cant see me and hear me and same issue when i tried To test in Office Wifi.

Hello @Umair9,

Please note that you didn't activate the "Internet Calling Pack" service in order to be able to use the application. Kindly subscribe for the service and let us know if the issue remains. Please visit: www.du.ae/internetcalling for more information.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?