ASB AGENT Fraud Offer

Occasional Contributor

Re: ASB AGENT Fraud Offer

wao DU !! just great

Occasional Contributor

yes they are!!! even i got cheated ....they mentioned me about this Postpaid Plan 75 AED per month (6GB data + 150 SMS + 300 Flexi Minutes) and i got a contract of 1 GB and 300 flexi....they cheat people in the name of DU

Highlighted
New Contributor

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

اليوم ونحن في تاريخ 16-5-2018 ومازالت شركة ASP

تمارس النصب في ارض الامارات الحبيبة

وشركة دو عاجزة عن وقفها ووقف ابتزاز الناس باسم شركتكم الموقرة

لذلك باسمي وباسم جميع المخدوعين ارجو منكم اتخاذ اجراء صارم مع هذه الشركة 

وايقاف نشاطها ومحاسبة المسؤولين عن هذا الفعل الشنيع

وارجو منكم ايقاف الخطة التي ورطوني بها .

ارجو التواصل معي على هذا الرقم 0507140388 - 0507432986

الاسم :عارف مشتاق مشتاق احمد

للتواصل ALHIZA.ALMADMOON@GMAIL.COM

رقم الموبايل الذي ورطوني به 00971589061386

رقم الشخص الذي نصب علي : 0557596252 

واسمه حسب ما ادعى: احسن 

Established Member

What the hell is doing this du , 1 Agent come to me and give me 1 fraud offer . you get 1 iphone x 256 gb and Smart 150 aed plan is free . he get my emirates id and apply it , now i am calling to that agent he is no answering , i also call to 800155 they also not helping me . his Name and number is given below.
Name : Mukhtar
Number : 0522791733

Where is TRA ??? Please help us

Hi @junaidhussain

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

I also had the same experience, even I complained through Du customer service, but nothing happened..

I paid 260 AED for two connection, 130 for to convert prepaid to postpaid & other 130to change existing plan. 

He provided same type of receipt that someone attached here.

The agent name is Daniyal, contact number 0582466750

@sharifmech wrote:

I am also a victim of this. Two person with du tags came in to  my office in DIP 1 on 14th Dec 17.He offered me  Iphone X +1GB monthly data & 600 local minutes for 225 Dhs per month for 2 years contract,The phone number for that person is 0588901755,the name he told was Salaman. I called this guy today, He picked the line and got angry when i asked for the phone. He took my 125 Dhs & my ID copies as Du should do something to catch this frauds & send  warning messages to all costomers about this.

@j2kfranset28 wrote:
Hi.

I would like to report a scam made by your ASB agent - du partner. October 7, 2017 around 6-7 pm, An ASB agent offer me a du plan of Iphone7 plus of 235 aed with a 6gb data & 600 local call minutes. I take the plan and give 125 aed for the sim card/plan activation. This agent say that I will receive a call from du customer service and will confirm the device i will get. The next day I receive a call asking the plan i take and confirmation of my email account. After that no device was deliver and the next call they told me didn't happen. This agent never provided me my plan receipt copy and the receipt of 125 aed I pay. He just left w/o giving the receipt copy. The next day another ASB agent offer to my colleague and I spoke to Shaheen that if they could give me this agent phone number and I got his number. I call many times and send WhatsApp message but no reply. His number is 0568493189. This type of service is not really good.

asb -reciept.jpgassb access card.jpg

Hi @abdulelt2010

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

Hi sir, I am also a victim of the said fraud...he came to my office and sad I will get a5gb data with 300flexi minutes. I gave him 75 aed for the registration. he said after which I will pay 75aed monthly for 6 months contract. I was surprised when I got only 1gb for this month on my mobile 0521814397 and when I called Du customer care..the customer service agent replied that they do not have any details. Right now I am stuck with paying 150 aed monthly for 6 months for a service I know little or nothing about. this agaent came to our office with du id card and du machine to activattion machine

The agents name is Zeesha and Mobile number is 0559466903

New Contributor

I has been bought 2 sim from ASB agent , We paid 130 / Sim And One sim Activated even yet , Agent Not Attend The calls , Agent no 0551997261
New Contributor

Oh my god this is serious crime this number used by many people or maybe same person but showing different name to who he deals. It’s serious gang and I believe that they trained for it.