*055# is in arabic. tried calling customer care many times to change and sent email also no result

New Contributor

*055# is in arabic. tried calling customer care many times to change and sent email also no result

Dear Du Community,

Kindly provide me with solution for changing *055# language from arabic to english. i called customer care several times and they said there system is showing its in english already but in my phone its in arabic and they tried resetting it many times and asked me to wait 24 to 48 hours but no results yet. i tried by changing mobile phone also but same results. even i sent email also concerning the issue. my mobile number is 0557346435

Regards..

Shijauddin

10 REPLIES

Re: *055# is in arabic. tried calling customer care many times to change and sent email also no resu

Hi @shijauddin

Please allow us to check the matter and get back to you.

Thanks

Abdulrazaq 

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Re: *055# is in arabic. tried calling customer care many times to change and sent email also no resu

I am still waiting for the response.

Hello @shijauddin

please dial *155# then choose the preferred language.

Thanks 

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

selected language english in *155# many times but the language of  *055#  is still in arabic. please help me to get out of this. i really need to make this to check available offers for me on urgent basis.

Tags (1)

Hello again @shijauddin,

Sorry to learn that , please share a print screen of the reply on *055# in a private message to raise the matter for the tech team for needed action.

Thanks 

Omar

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Got the solution
Dial *055# if it's in Arabic in iphone 6s ( I don't no in other smartphones) it'll display 4 options and 8th option will be there as next

So reply with 8 then you'll be redirected to screen with 5, 6, and 7th options.

And here it is 7th option is language 😂😂(struggled lot to get this)

Reply with 7 and select English..

That's all..
New Contributor

my friend just helped me because you cannot rely on du customer service.

dial *055#

choose option #8 - means more

then choose #7 - means language

and choose english.

New Contributor

dial *055#

and choose english.

@shijauddin wrote:

Dear Du Community,

Kindly provide me with solution for changing *055# language from arabic to english. i called customer care several times and they said there system is showing its in english already but in my phone its in arabic and they tried resetting it many times and asked me to wait 24 to 48 hours but no results yet. i tried by changing mobile phone also but same results. even i sent email also concerning the issue. my mobile number is 0557346435

Regards..

Shijauddin

dial *055#

and choose english.

Highlighted

Hello @shijauddin

Please call 135, follow the instructions to change your IVR language.

Thanks

Was this helpful?