Got Cheated from you customer care executive please help

Highlighted
New Contributor

Got Cheated from you customer care executive please help

Hi,
On 9th of this month @ 9.02 pm I called du customer care .
The reason behind this was that, I was on an Emirati plan where I will receive 600 national minutes and 1 +5 GB, that is 6 GB data.
Since my data was over I called your customer care from my number 0552552395 and it was a lady who attended my call. On her conversation I asked her for additional data offers. First she offered me 6 GB top up only for one month for 200 AED. Then later she offered me an option saying that Am on Emirati 150 plan and There us a offer like if I upgrade it to Emirati 300 plan I will get an discount of 50 AED, That means I will get this plan for AED 250 until my contract finishes on Feb 2019. And the benifits she offered me is 18 GB Internet, 1200 national minutes and 300 SMS.
She said it will be updated with in 24 hours and this month I will receive the Data on pro-rata basis. But I didn't received my promised 18 GB data as promised. Then I called ur customer care the same day and also on 10th. Both times they said, It will be upgraded in 24 hours. But now today I called ur customer care executive and then he is saying that I won't get the data, and I will get only the promised minutes only according to the system. Thus is a pure case of cheating from your executive's side. I got cheated and she put me in a contract plan where I am not getting the offered data. That day I called your executive and repeatedly verified with her and all times she promised me of AED 250 Emirati plan with 18 GB data, 300 minutes and 1200 minutes and my total monthly bill will be 250 plus 145 (My device rental) , i e, 395 AED.
She smarty trapped me in this wrong plan and activated it.
Am requesting you to kindly help me in this fraudulent cheating made from your staff and get me the right offer I was offered. Am attaching the screens hot of the call history' also for your consideration.
Please do the needful asap
8 REPLIES

Re: Got Cheated from you customer care executive please help

Hello @SivaChaithaniyan

Would you share your full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

hi
New Contributor

New Contributor

hi
can u please assist me in sending private message
New Contributor

Siva Chaithaniyan
20/06/1978

Thank you for the details @SivaChaithaniyan

Kindly allow us to check the matter with the relevant team

Regards,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi, its already been 4 days since the issue happened. Please let me know when can this get sortedout

Hello @SivaChaithaniyan,

Please note that the 18 GB has been activated succssfully on your line.

Thanks,

Nader

Was this helpful?