Fraud Agent From DU Callotronics

New Contributor

Fraud Agent From DU Callotronics

My name is Mohamed Rasique  and  i am using the DU number 0552678038 post paid number  .In the month of august some fraud agent from Calltronics du visited our office and introduce his name Mr Shan fiza 055-9466903  and take some documents from me  to upgrade the plan. After i call him he didnt attend my call and i came to know he is fraud and mail to DU customer care to check any number activated in my  account .But they replied no other number activated on your account.

after that Yesterday(15.11.16) i got the call from DU  telecom saying there is another mobile  number 0557183834    1.34899882 by DP985  activated  in my name with  passport number N7969457 with the balance 362.90 .I didnt use this number and i am not aware of this number existing. I again complaint to the DU.They given the Complaint number 1-74631082282. After one day du customer care called me and said they cannot do anything on this matter and i have to pay the amount .This is not fair .

Pls check this and whoever reading this  dont believe any agent coming to your place.

9 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fraud Agent From DU Callotronics

I would suggest don't trust "DU" in the whole.

By seeing many same type of complaints all over the internet, DU is not bothered at all and there sales men are cheating all over the UAE and DU is probably encouraging them to do so, by not doing anything.

DU is just taking advantage of our

Community Manager

Hi @rassiq786

Kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience caused, I will make sure to deliver the complaint number to @duSupport and the team will contact you soon.

thank you for contacting us.

Occasional Contributor

Dear , 

I have also become a victim of CALLTRONICS. 

On 5th Feb 2017, one Calltronics Du sales agent (Name - Mohammed Subhan Rana - 056-9175461) approached me offering Du plans opposite Ajman court near to my construction site (FEWA 33/11kv substation). I had asked him to give me a DU FANCY PREPAID number to which he agreed. Later he took all my details in the booklet for which the postpaid numbers are allotted where I had given him my signature as he had asked me to do so, but I later I reminded   him that I want prepaid number so he said ok to that and then took from me 250/- dhs for 2 numbers and left, I had asked him for the receipt but he said he shall mail it to me and the next day the sim cards were activated with random Du numbers and postpaid plans which I did not ask for. Kindly help in resolving the issue.

Please note the following Du Complaint Id numbers

• 1-80420079306
  • 1-80420078171

Regards, 

Ahmed

Hello @Ahmed21

As per the feedback received there is an ongoing investigation related to the same and our team is waiting for the required documents to be sent to customer.care@du.ae

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

So Sad! Sorry Mr. Ahmed.

But from my experience I assure you that, you will not get any help from du other than mere number of sorries and polite apologies and a attitude of "IT'S YOUR FAULT".

If you got any possitive response, kindly post and enlighten us...

Established Member

I am very happy to read this blog.it include about the topic is very important for all.as a tourist guide it include informations are very useful for me.thanks a lot for sharing this details.

New Contributor

l would like to raise my issue complaint number 1-87525384813...that im not satisfied with your investigation and iam not liable to the charges you are telling me to pay due to the following reasons.

1. the salary certificate you sent me is not from my compony and i would like to know how is it possible that you have a salary certificate which bares my names from a compony i have never worked for. the salary certificate u sent me says i work for certis security compony yet for me i work in a golden sands hotel apartments.

Highlighted
New Contributor

My contract with DU for the number 055-5201665 ended on 15th june. I was trying to renew it and for that matter i went to your customer care centre but they said that they haven't got Iphone 7 plus and that i should come after 1 week.

Meanwhile in my office in Ajman, your sales rep Mr. Amir came on 20th june. I told him i am trying to renew my contract and he told me i can do the same also.

For that matter he asked me Aed 125 and also said that this amount you will get it in 1st bill.

I signed documents but that was not for NEW CONNECTION.

Since then i have been trying to contact him but to no avail. Tried DU call centre and they are saying to contact the sales representative and nothing we can do.

Let me be very clear on this matter.... i don't want this NEW CONNECTION/NEW NUMBER and i want my Aed 125 returned to me ASAP.

if not then i will make a complaint to the Telecommunication Authority regarding the negligence by DU and their sales representative.

Also, i will make a police complaint against the person that is involved in this matter as well as will also give my complaint to the PRINT MEDIA that is GULF NEWS/KHALEEJ TIMES.

I am very much disappointed with the staff of DU and how they treat their customers grievances.

Let me assure you people once again....i will go to any end to get this thing resolved no matter what.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE by me nor shouldn't be acceptable by any of your user as well.

I want an immediate action on my complaint and i want you to file a complaint against Mr. Amir in Police for not replying me and for issuing a New number.

Hope this clarifies everything.

Also would like you to send me a confirmation email when u close my new number and issue me a Clearance certificate against this for any future response.

Regards,

Asif Khan

Sent from my iPhone

Hello @AsifKhan30

Would you share your concerned new number along with full name & date of birth in private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.