i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Hi,

Good Day!

I am a prepaid user and every time I am putting the top up, just eating my load, I can't even make data internet because, once I registered, I received message  Insufficient balance. Can you please help me to resolve this issue Please? Mobile Number. 0555XXXX01.

I am looking for your quick response in the matter or please give me a call once the issue fixed.

Thanks and have a Nice day. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Joydee

New Contributor

I NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Whenever I recharge my mobile phone amount gets reduced even without calling and messaging kindly hwlp me to solve it out my mobile number 055-4611864

Hello @Joydee,

Please note that the balance got deducted for Internet usage, please switch off your mobile data when there is no active data bundle to avoid balance deduction.

Thank you,

Mahmoud 

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Re: I NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Hello @sam123daniel,

kindly note that the balance was deducted due to the third party service, which has been deactivated. Please be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,

Mahmoud 

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

thank you so much for solving out my problem 

New Contributor

thank you so much 

Hello @sam123daniel,

You're most welcome Smiley Happy

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

It's not working
New Contributor

It's not working....need to talk customer care

Hello @RabiaIrtiza,

Please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives or 188 to speak to one of our Enterprise Customer Service Representatives, or you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?