i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

New Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

hi

Hello @ShahidKhan95,

Please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives or 188 to speak to one of our Enterprise Customer Service Representatives, or you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I have recharged my mobile for 20 AED but past 2 days without making any call it went to 12 AED kindly tell me the reason and if any social data or messages are active kindly make into inactive .
Thank you

Hello @sam123daniel

Would you share your concerned number in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

We went to a branch of axiom in mirdif city Centre to renew our plan, but what staff did is issue me a new prepay card, we’ve asked him if the plan was renewed then he said yes, just for us to find out after that he did not renew our plan but gave a new prepay card which we never ask, “du” you’ll start losing customer if your representative are doing like this.
New Contributor

Can you help me to contact customer service? I lost my balance without using anything.

Hello @Richard1976,

We are sorry to learn that. Please provide us with your number along with, your full name & date of birth in a private message so we can check and assist you better.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?

Hello @umersaddam,

Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

hello Sir,

i want to speak to of you representitive to take some information please.

my mobile number is 0555XXXX99

Hello @ShahKhalid,

Please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives or 188 to speak to one of our Enterprise Customer Service Representatives, or you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?