i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

New Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

I didn't receive a reply to my message and nobody from du called me. Please, can you check if someone might be able to help me? I am unable to check balance. thanks

Occasional Visitor

Hi i need to check why i am not able to make any call. My number is ‭050 5XX XX88‬

Hello again @MontessoriNursery

please recheck the provided number & send it in a private message to assist you better

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hello @SamarGill

Unfortunately we don't have access to your line, please refer back to your mobile operator.

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

@duSupport Please, I have sent a private message. Can you kindly solve my problem. Thank you.

New Contributor

i have done my recharge using my noor bank debit card on 15th dec but still account not credited, plz help

055xxxx559

New Contributor

I need to submit my emirates ID copy. I would liketo know which DU office is close to DIFC

Hello @vaseem910

Would you share your concerned number along with full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?

Hello @jyotipai63

please check the following link for full details about our du stores location & timing

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

good evening i need to talk to customer care urgently