i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

New Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

I need to speak with an english speaking customer care agent, i dont know why my language selection went to an indian speaking voices.

Hello @JamesGalino

Would you share your concerned number in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

My Number is 0526XXXX75

Hello @JamesGalino

please note the language changed to English now , please try again within 24 hours. 

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

dear sir

iam a du customer why it shows 30NOV in my mobile

Can I speak to someone here

Hello @Gangaram

please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives or 188 to speak to one of our Enterprise Customer Service Representatives, or you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you.

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

My more time ceedit keeps on getting deducted even though i dont call very frequently. I need to know why and if possible, i need a refund as i recharged it very recently.
New Contributor

My more time credit keeps getting deducted even though i do not make calls frequently. I have recharged my phone very recently and there is no way i used so much credit. Please help me and if possible, i need a refund. Thanx.
New Contributor

No, it hasnt changed, its been a month now...even my other complaint never resolved. What is this?