i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Occasional Visitor

Home service shifting relocation

1.36186817 my account number with aed 270 plan requested to du customer care for home shifting instead givet me new account number 1.38903398 with 349 plan, request du to not change my 270 plan, as i am using 1.36186817 account from past 2 years. Iam approching du customer from past 3 weeks but no proper response i am receiving instead black listed my emirates id, request du to do needful action. Plz contact 0508275859
Occasional Visitor

Re: Home service shifting relocation

Do needful to customer immediately, with out internet at home from 3 weeks
New Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

there is no option to speak with customercare .
New Contributor

Dear Sir,

I have a problem with my postpaid account. I have overdued amounting to 194.44 and another amount that will be due on Jan. 21, 2019 and total of 407.59.  

My company is having financial difficulties and cannot give our salary since September 2018.  I have to terminate my plan because I cannot use my plan but the monthly billing is still continuing even I cannot use the services because its already suspended since I cannot able to pay due to my delayed salary.  Im planning to terminate but when I go there in DU hamdan main office they told me that before terminating I need to pay all my outstanding balance but my problem is almost 5 months I haven't receive my salary.

Thank in advance.

Raul D. Sinangote

DU subscriber

mobile # +971 527823323

email raul.sinangote@gmail.com

I called to 155 asked to make roaming to 0529091724 and i send sms and i travel but i find out roaming not activec yet kindly active roaming to 0529091724

Kindly active roaming for 0529091724
I send the sms but it show like not receive I already travel
Please help