i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Established Member

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

I have recharged 50aed through online. Got SMS from bank that 50.00aed has been purchase. But I didn't get my re-charge card/number. N when call 155 to customer care center then other languages is speaking. Kindly advice to call me back. I couldn't not prefer English languages option

Sorry to learn that @Keshar

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth to check the matter?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

am trying to talk to an agent
but helpless

Hi @AhmedNaseem

Could you provide us your number in a private message & more details about the matter you were calling for to assist you?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

I am very upset with du always autimatic my balance is cutting but I never subcrise unwanted offer or others service why like this please answer me and unsubscribe all my service my no 0529XXXX40

Hi @Shyamsunuwar100

There are no active subscriptions on your number

The balance got deducted for calls & Internet usage, we advise you to switch off the mobile data from the Settings when there is no active data bundle to avoid balance deduction.

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?

For cancelation postpaid

Postpaid cancelation

My post paid no is 0557XXXX93 if i cancell this number how much i have to pay

Hello @premsivasankar

Would you share your  full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?