i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Hi @mariacora17

Kindly confirm which number have your called
- Consumer Customer Care: 155

- Business Customer Care: 188

- Home Services Customer Care: 04 390 5555

Could you also provide us your number in a private message, confirm the time of the call & whether you're in the UAE or abroad?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE AGENT

i tried to call 155 to get in touch with  your customer care agent to resolve my issues.  Why dont you have any customer care agent to assist us.   self care cant resolve my issue.

Your service is very bad. if you continue like this i will shift to etisalat they are providing better services to their customers

please do contact me urgently 052 XXX  XX54

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE AGENT

Hi @smadhu33

Kindly share with us in a private message more details about the matter you were calling for, so we can assist you further

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

hi i recharged for aed 30 twice today to this number +971525XXXX84, after i activate 750 mb data plan for 7 days...then i on my mobile data..with in few minutes my balnce reduced to 2 aed..same like this happen twice today..please check & send whats wrong going on..tnk u

Hi @AjeebKhan

Kindly note that the mobile data was switched on & the Pay Per Use data session began before activating the bundle

We advise you to wait until you receive the activation confirmation SMS before switching on the mobile data to avoid balance deduction.

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Occasional Visitor

hi

i want to inquire how get the S8 by post paid plan

Hi @leilani

please visit this link http://www.du.ae/personal/mobile/phones-and-tablets/samsung-galaxy-s8-offer to know the all details about " Samsung Galaxy S8 "

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

I dont understand what a kind of people are sitting in your IT? There is no longer any choice to talk to a CSR through your call center. I tried everything. Dont put a reply saying press Zero bec we all know that. There is a serious problem. Please give a call to me on 0555XXXX99

Hi @FazalUllahAli

Kindly provide us more details in a private message about the matter you were calling for to assist you further

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Established Member

I call 155 but some other languages is speaking. Could u pls advice how to prefer English...