i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

New Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Hi, Thers is no option at all to reach customer agent, em trying from couple of days & its really disappointed. Well, em receiving SMS from du that i subscribed some of daily & weekly packages( video vogues and hungama .com, that cost 1AED/day and 3AED/week) that i never did. Could you pls help me out in this Holy **bleep**. THANKS

Hello @Adel87

Would you share your concerned number in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

0522XXXX07, em waiting for the response

Hello @Adel87

kindly note that the balance was deducted due to the third party service (m.hungama.com, Video Vogue ) which has been deactivated. We advise you to be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you for your understanding

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME OR GIVE ME A NUMBER WHERE I CAN SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE ?
155 ETC ARE ALL AUTOMATED

Hi @MobinKhan

Could you provide us your number in a private message & more details about the matter?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Established Member

Same problem i have been facing for couple of months.Du system is not upgraded or changed yet. No one can talk to customer care representative haslefree .My number is 0522XXXX37

Hi @amirsabir

You can share with us the details of the matter here & we will assist you.

Thanks

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Hi
Occasional Visitor

I’m calling customer service and charging me ? Why there is a charge? You are taking money from the people? What is the number for me to talk to a customer without a charge?