i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

New Contributor

i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME OR GIVE ME A NUMBER WHERE I CAN SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE ?

155 ETC ARE ALL AUTOMATED

Tags (1)
437 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

call 155 and then press 1 for mobile services and then press one again if the issue related to same number u r calling. And then press zero and wait for the customer care support agent to pick your call.

Occasional Visitor

hello

Frequent Contributor

Hi suresh,

kindly follow the above steps to speak to the customer care assistant.

New Contributor

How to talk with call centre. I dial 155 but no option to talk with call centre

Hi @JenyLofer

May we have your number in a private message & more details about the matter you were calling for to check & assist you?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

hi, I'm Samuel. unable to reach customer care agent. My issue is that I bought sim card two days ago. Your agent said there is 4.5g plus 25 min flexible call. I'm unable to call international number with the flexible min since morning. 0555XXXX40

Hello @samak4u

Would you please confirm which country you are trying to call , if it was for all numbers or only  one number?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

hi good day:

i am shahid, on du post paid service i got this month 979-AED. which i have not able afford it. i have doubt because i already paid my pervious bills. can you please help me in it. many time i try to call coustomer care representative but there have no any option to reach coustomer care representive.

i give my account details 

Account Name ; Shahid khan

Account number ; 1.29XXXX51

Sim number ; 0556XXXX04.

you reply is must 

Hi @SmileyBird

As per the monthly bill no. 59593022 (Issued on 08/08/2017) details, the extra charges were for National & International calls

Capture3.PNG

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?