i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

New Contributor

Re: i NEED TO SPEAK TO A CUSTOMER CARE

Can i ask you to call me please, it's regarding my PHONE internet. I will be away from country from 13th May, i would like to stop my Phone internet from next payment 7th May and stop HOME internet from 7th June
New Contributor

Hello @AlinaNazarova,

Please dial 155, select option 6, wait till the end and press 0 to speak to one of our consumer customer service representatives.

Thanks,

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Please call me, i would like to put on hold my home and mobile internet
Established Member

hi
i couldnt get connected to customer care.i really need to speak to the customer care as there has been a deduction of 15 dhs from my phone without any knowledge of me applying to any offers .Please call me on 0589734543.(ASAP)
Established Member

Can you please help out anytime i load card it will be deducted maybe i don't know what happen and for me to do a day subscription will always prove abortive please help me
Highlighted
Ria
Established Member

Very deffcalt to talk getting mad there is no option it is stupit system talking wasting
Ria
Established Member

Not good 155 wasting our time we canot talk there is no option getting mad to this i dont why they do this people to canot get quic option to talk du agent du need to update this
New Contributor

Please call me back, regarding my internet connection
Established Member

I am calling to 155 to talk with customer care agent but there is no option to talk .
Can you guide me please.