deactivate all subscription

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

deactivate all subscription

Hi. Sir
I want to deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan . my balance automaticly low.with 3dhs my number 0528325183
please cansider
thanks
8 REPLIES

Re: deactivate all subscription

Hello @Chary

please note your 3rd party subscription (Gamedom) as requested.

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

please deactivate all my subscription too.. this is my no. 09260876548 thanks

Hi @tsunabels

Kindly refer to your Service Provider to assist you with your query; unfortunately, we don't have access to your number

Thank you for your understanding,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi. Sir
I want to deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan . my balance automaticly low. my number 0528325183
please cansider
thanks

Hi @Chary

Kindly note that currently there are no active third party services on the number you've provided.
We advise you to be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Occasional Contributor

Dear, pls deactivate any third party service on my number 0556006255 I am paying from August the hidden charges 2 Dhs per day. Pls help on this.

Hello @Muhammaduae

please note 3rd party services are deactivate on your line.

Thanks 

Omar

Was this helpful?
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the support, the charges are continuing and I just check with custimer service and they told me now Bollywood premium is activated and charged. may I know when it's end and do the needful to stop this all..