UNSUBSCRIBE MOBILE CONTENT

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE MOBILE CONTENT

Hi @MdBelalAhmed

May we have your number in a private message, so we can check & assist you further?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Contributor

Please help to unsubscribe any service or games content to my number 0556006255, I am tired to pay every month these hidden charges.
New Contributor

Hi

I am being charged 51 dirhams a month MOBILE CONTENT on my mobile broadband plan. How has this been added as the sim card is in my router?

Please can you deactivate this? My mobile number is 0526001615

Thanks 

Hi @davevkelly

Kindly note that the third party services have been deactivated.
Please be aware from ads while browsing the Internet to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Pls help I dont know how unsubscribe from the third party i want to deactivate this pls thanx

My mobile number 0524028338

Hello @OmarNadheer,

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.
Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Hi I am being charged daily for mobile content whereas i have not applied for any type of subscription. Please check and block to avoid such hidden charges.

My mobile number is 0507253466.

Faheem Hussain

New Contributor

I have sent msgs several times, but msgs are not blocking even if my network is off and I cant subscribe to any page (which as per DU customers are doing), still msgs are coming. Pathetic service to charge customer every month without any reason.

New Contributor

Re: MOBILE CONTENT BALANCE DEDUCTION

Mobile No. 0524292991

Charges against Content is getting deducted from my balance on random occasions. Could you please check and resolve the issue.