UNSUBSCRIBE MOBILE CONTENT

New Contributor

UNSUBSCRIBE MOBILE CONTENT

hi

i am being charged aed 3 daily for some mobile content which i dont remember subscribing to ever
Request to deactivate all 3rd party subscriptions

31 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE MOBILE CONTENT

Dear Friend

kindly send sms to 7726 - B ALL

Its will block you all 3rd party message even its block your bank sms also , Call 155 to cancel the Current subscribe

Regards

Occasional Contributor

yes you can do it, send message to 7726, put B ALL, after you will receive message
your request for blocking message from ALL is sucessful

Occasional Contributor

Hi,
I could see on my bill Mobile content charges. What's this hidden charges imposed and I haven't ever recall anykind subscription to.
How can I get rid of this hidden charges which every month is getting higher.
Occasional Contributor

Hi,
I could see on my bill Mobile content charges. What's this hidden charges imposed and I haven't ever recall anykind subscription to.
How can I get rid of this hidden charges which every month is getting higher.

My mobile number is 055 44 00 985

Hello @ismail2

I can see that 3rd party services were already deactivated & to avoid that please beware from ads while using your phone.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Please unsubscribe mobile content
Please Please Please
Because I don't subscribe this

Hi @Hassan2244

May we have your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth, so we can check & assist you?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi @Hassan2244

Kindly note that the third party service ‘Bounce Mobi Games UAE’ has been deactivated.
Please be aware from ads while browsing, or using mobile apps, or accepting the promotions received via SMS to avoid unwanted subscription.

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?