Prepaid roamin

Highlighted
New Contributor

Prepaid roamin

Hi

I am travelling with my prepaid mobile. and I cannot make a phone call, getting an error.

do i need to activate this in order to use roaming on prepaid. there is more than 100aed in my account, so it should be enough to make a call

ragards,

6 REPLIES

Re: Prepaid roamin

Hi @keldn86

please provide us with your concerned number so we can check the matter and assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

numbers is as follow

553XXXX53 and 559XXXX88

i can recieve call on those numbers, but when i try to call, it give me a note, something with the service is not activated? or available

Hi,

please provide us with your concerned number in a private message so we can check the matter and assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Please let me know how I can send you private messages in this community? 

Hello @keldn86, You can send private message by clicking on “duSupport” and there you’ll see “Message” tab to send your message.

Regards,

Ali

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

I just sent you a private message containing the phone numbers

thanks.