Plan 150

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Plan 150

I subscribe to du plan 150 with 12 month contract, it includes 3 GB data and 300 fleximinutes but instead of getting 300 minutes i only get 130. I need help my number is 0526010887
3 REPLIES

Re: Plan 150

Hello @PHILIPALMO

Please get our du data manager app from here which will give you more details about the remaining data in your account.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I have already theapplication it shows that i have 118 minutes remaining..i only called once for about 12 minutes, so it means that my free minutes is only 130 instead of 300 minutes oer month

Hi @PHILIPALMO

Please not the Bill Cycle date (The bill amount is issued & your free units are credited) is the 17th of every month.

Your plan was activated on July 4th & therefore, both the free minutes & the first monthly charge are prorated - meaning you get the minutes for the period from 04/07 - 16/07 & you'll be charged on your first bill for this period only (Your data was given in full)
Starting form 17/07/2017, you'll get the full minutes & you'll be charged the full monthly amount

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.