My du bill is showing extra amount

My du bill is showing extra amount

My mobile use is not out of bundle and I am getting more bill? Du is making bill is advanced or Untill date of data package?
My bill is starting 7.6.2016 and closing date will be 7.7.2016. But I saw my bill month of June with around 420?
I am not using that much?
Anil
0557****30

5 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: My du bill is showing extra amount

hi du management,

I am having a problem with my du bills because even i am not consuming more calls and data my bills are getting high. If this number is having a hidden subscription kidly take it off because it is not good to pay something not worthit. Looking forward to your immediate action
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

You better call 155, and for details. Even you can use selfcare to see your detailed bill for such extra charges on what. If you find something unusual, call 155 and they will do the needful asap.
Community Manager

Hi @MyungHee

Kindly make sure to send your contact details to @Jacob in a private message and he will provide you with the support needed.

Thank you for contacting us.

du Employee

Hi @Anilpillai 

Would you please provide us with your full name, date of birth and nationally in a private message for further assistance? Thanks

New Contributor

This is how du makes money, if you don't complain, they get to keep the money. Keep on complaining.