Music Service - Charges on bill

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Music Service - Charges on bill

Dear Team,

I received my first bill after migrating to postpaid. I see a charge for Music Services. May I know what are these charges & why has it been added to my bill without my knowledge. Appreciate receiving your response at the earlier.

Best Regards,

Shail

5 REPLIES

Re: Music Service - Charges on bill

Hi @shailferns

Kindly check your inbox

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Frequent Contributor

I replied to your message. Please revert back to my query. I will not pay anything over and above my plan. I had same problems with home service. Please I hope this will not be stressful lime before. Hope you will resolve this soon.

Hi @shailferns

Kindly allow us to check the matter with the relevant team & get back to you

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Frequent Contributor

I received a call from your team stating they have waived off the charges & it was a glitch from your end. 

I do appreciate the fact that your teams looked into it & handled the complaint efficiently. However, as a customer I faced this issue 3rd time which highlights some flaw in the system which needs to be imemdiately looked at. With the busy lifestyle in Dubai, chasing customer service team is the last thing one wants. This can be a deterrent for people looking to choose Du.

You should take it up with your relevant teams!

Have a great day!

Occasional Contributor