How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Dear All,

Last month 26 MAY 2018 i taken Plan150. that time i was vary hurry not understand the plan only i got 6GB and 300 flexible minuts.its 2 years contract. this plan is not suitable for me. i want to exit postpaid and go for prepaid. please give me valuable suggestion if possible call me on 0551981831

Thanks & Regards, 

New Contributor

how i cancel my smart plan n how much i have to pay for cancellations the plan kindly plz replay because still i haven’t pay for bill also n i use only half month
Occasional Visitor

My name is Gita Prasad Parajuli mobile no 0528865925 and I lost my Sim card and went to issue same number but your staff issued post paid Sim instead of prepaid card without my knowledge when I realized and complaint to office they told me to pay 1500 aed to close, it's your staff who did it without my knowledge and why I have to pay to close it? This is cheating I'm a employee of earning 1000 aed per month how can I afford that amount to pay. Please do the justice or I need to go to police station and write complain about it I'm a poor person. Waiting for your reply and call and I throw this Sim card already because I'm poor person I don't want to get tension
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I availed no contact plan.. it would be 6mths.. and I already paid the 6mths.. and I don't want to continue.. will it be cancelled automatically? Thanks
Occasional Contributor

How will I know the expiration of my postpaid plan?

Mobile number : 0525428412

New Contributor

Also change to pre paid
New Contributor

My number 0589665049 also amount I need to pay and I will to change to pre paid plan
New Contributor

hi i want to cancel my smart plan 150 also i have 6months contract but it continues giving me bill though im not using the sim card anymore
New Contributor

Please cancel my sim my salary only 800 I don't pay this please

New Contributor

Sir I want to cancel my smart plan my salary 800 I don't pay this please help me