How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Hello @EricChukwuemekaNnamdi

Would you share your concerned number along with full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Mr. Raheel,

I would like to cancel my du smart plan 150. My number is 0524225802. Kindly let me knwo the procedure and details. Thank you.

New Contributor

Hi Raheel,

I have the same concern. How to cancel my subscription of du smart plan 150? My number is 052 422 5802. Thank you.

Hello @PranaavTaciturn,

Please provide us with your full name & date of birth in a private message so we can check and assist you better.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I would also like to know how to cancel the smart plan 150, (0552242118)

New Contributor

Hello,

Can you please help me out, 0524365449 is my number, i want to downgrade my plan.

New Contributor

Hai,

I would like to cancel my du smart plan 150. My number is 0556297645. Kindly let me know the procedure and details. Thank you.

Hello @santha

Would you please provide us your full name, date of birth & your email address in private!

Thanks
Abdulrazaq 

Was this helpful?
Established Member

Hello, I would like to unsubscribe from my emirati plan 150

my number is 0526658552

I already sent 

QUITDO to 5050 

Quit to 5050 but no reply 

Thanks,

Abdellah Al-Awadi

Hi @AbdellahAlAwadi

Would you please share your full name, date of birth and email address in private to further assist you?

Thanks

Abdulrazaq 

Was this helpful?