How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Sorry to learn that @Dani

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth to check the matter?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi i would like to cancel my emarati plan pls assist

Hi i would like to cancel my emarati plan pls assist
Tags (1)

Hello @MaheboobTalukdar

Would you share your concerned Number along with full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

hi sir i also cancal data plaing Dh150 for month ..how to cancal it.plz help me my no 0561580551

hello sir i want cancal my data plane  becouse i wannt go back my country so plz cancal it my no is 0561582551 plz cancal ta 2year data plan Ade 150 

New Contributor

Re: why the smart plan 150 only give 1gb?

Hi
I purchase 2 unit in carriefour and take the 200dhs x 2 boucher for purchasing the 2 sim with smart plan 150. They tell me i will have 3gb wich i need to pay every month. Why is my other number give only 1gb? Do i have to pay 300 dirhams each?
New Contributor

Hi
I purchase 2 unit in carriefour and take the 200dhs x 2 boucher for purchasing the 2 sim with smart plan 150. They tell me i will have 3gb wich i need to pay every month. Why is my other number give only 1gb? Do i have to pay 300 dirhams each?

Hello @LemonEmonMondeng,

you can activate extra data offer 2 GB on smart plan 150 with a contract for one year without any extra charges.

Thanks,

Nader

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Please I want to cancel my du 150 smart plan... How much can I pay to? Here is my number. 0563072799